Friday, May 26, 2006

Publicity :: Insight #2

We have been directed to release the next volley in the Director's brilliant publicity and marketing strategy. She said she was too busy cleaning up our mess to have time to do it herself. Whatever.

So here it is -- another breathless insight into the values that shape not only the person herself, but everything she does.

Enjoy.*1



*1 Please direct any inquiries or complaints regarding this picture to the Director herself, as per previous instructions.

Media Archive (aka as I de Plume's picture album) >>

4 Comments:

Blogger Director said...

Thank you for carrying out my request. During this busy period I think I can trust you to continue post the publicity campaign as appropriate. I WILL be keeping an eye on you, so NO repeat of the unnecessary comments...

5:46 pm  
Blogger joana lui said...

It is great to observe somebody put enough craze towards a matter. I'm thankful that I stumbled upon this process. I am lucky I used the time to read on past the 1st paragraph. You have got a whole lot to say, very much to offer. I really hope guys understand this and look into your page.


safety deposit box
bank safety deposit boxes
mailbox post
residential mailboxes
gold bar for sale

4:10 am  
Blogger asif ifteakhar said...

Thank you for the great article I did enjoyed reading it, I will be sure to
bookmark your blog and definitely will come back from again.
I want to encourage that you continue your great job, have a good day

north london business opportunities
london networking groups
london business networking
london business group

1:56 am  
Blogger Hug Day said...

hug day 2016 Images
happy hug day 2016 Date SMS Messages Quotes
Hug day Celebration Ideas For Him/Her
hug day sms for gf

2:19 am  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home