Friday, May 26, 2006

Publicity :: Insight #2

We have been directed to release the next volley in the Director's brilliant publicity and marketing strategy. She said she was too busy cleaning up our mess to have time to do it herself. Whatever.

So here it is -- another breathless insight into the values that shape not only the person herself, but everything she does.

Enjoy.*1



*1 Please direct any inquiries or complaints regarding this picture to the Director herself, as per previous instructions.

Media Archive (aka as I de Plume's picture album) >>

1 Comments:

Blogger Director said...

Thank you for carrying out my request. During this busy period I think I can trust you to continue post the publicity campaign as appropriate. I WILL be keeping an eye on you, so NO repeat of the unnecessary comments...

5:46 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home