Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Chambre Ardente :: Help find Inky


See. It might have taken a tiny bit longer that you'd expect, I did it!

One 'Lost Inky-Blinky' poster. Milk cartons come next.

Now I know the poster looks a little bit homemade, but it was the best I could do on the resources I had. I had to make it myself because Administration said they didn’t have the time to help - although Baal alone knows what they’re doing that’s so important. There doesn’t seem to be a lot to show for it. But if they don’t think Inky is worth their precious time, I’ll just make sure that he knows that when I find him.

What I was thinking was that if everyone put some posters up around their neighbourhood, then either Inky might see one, or perhaps someone might recognize him from it and let me know.

A4 PDF poster to print >>

1 Comments:

Blogger Administration said...

Memo to the Director:
Next time you want to make a fool of yourself, please warn us so we can get the press release ready.

If only you had asked for some assistance… this is just professionally embarrassing.

Let us show you how to professionally organise a missing-spider campaign.

11:32 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home