Thursday, November 02, 2006

Time Flies...

Oops I was gone longer than I planned!

And of course, nobody did anything useful around the place whilst I was away! MoD’s staff are completely useless! Pathetic! Lazy slackers!

Still, who ever would have predicted that I would be gone so long?

You would think that it would be a simple matter to purchase a spider catcher – even if it is some top-of-the-line, radically innovative and environmentally sensitive model like the spider catcher ™

But is there a retail outlet for such useful items in Terra Incognita?

No there is not!

So I have been chasing around half the world trying to secure one.

Of course I would never dream of using such an object on Inky (no matter how ‘humane’ and 'sensitive' it promises to be), but I thought…”what if the mysterious communiqué from the Bite isn’t really from Inky? What if it’s from some kind of mutant space arachnid?” Better safe than sorry etc etc.

Anyway, I’m back – but there’s still no word from the Bite! I’m sick of waiting around, worrying, wondering, fretting! Luckily one of our highly trained agents intercepted a package from the US Defence Department. It is addressed to the Enterprise, c/- William Shatner OR Rupert Murdoch. I can’t wait to see what’s in it…

2 Comments:

Blogger Mark Crosbie said...

Dear Cog,
There has been word from Inky. He spoke to me recently.
See:
http://rockbridge-tinselman.blogspot.com/2006/10/expect-delays-says-shatner.html
Regards,
Danxia
Minister for Semi-Natural Structures

4:11 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.gununbankosu1.com

9:39 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home